Enhanced Recovery Help
Drug Rehab Connections
The Recovery Corps
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Addiction Helpline at 1- (877) 478-5973
National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-SAFE
National Domestic Violence Hotline at (TDD) 800-787-3224
National Youth Crisis Hotline at 800-448-4663
NDMDA Depression Hotline – Support Group at 800-826-3632
Poison Control Any Kind of Substance at 800-222-1222
As per Federal Confidentiality Regulations: all records, information and communications shall remain strictly confidential, except under the following circumstances:
- To authorized medical personnel, if a medical emergency exists,
- If the individual is a danger to themselves or others,
- Suspected instances of child abuse or neglect may exists,
- The individual or responsible party signs a release of information.
- Any violation of Federal Confidentiality Law and Regulations may be reported to the United States Attorney for the Judicial District in which the violation occurs.